Saturday, November 01, 2008

Brainwashed or just easy to pronounce?



I'm going for the last alternative. That and because his family may have mentioned Obama's name a lot in the house. He's cute, though. I remember CNN showed this vid some 6 weeks back and I tried to find it on the net ever since. Now, as I'm taking a short break from SFG ("Systemic Functional Grammar, or rather "Sane Friendly Giant") I suddenly stumbled upon it. Yay. *tired and content*

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the results of the election. Although right now it seems that Obama's in the lead, it's only just barely. The official count on Tuesday's gonna be a real thriller.

Seeing and hearing Obama speak, I can't help but thinking how proud Martin Luther King, jr. would have been had he still been alive. It doesn't really matter if he becomes president or not, I think he'd still be proud to see that he reached as far as he reached.

Be that as it may, this election has to be one of the most thrilling and the most revolutionary election in the history of the US. May the best candidate win. Buena suerte a ambos!


Signing off,
Elise

No comments: