Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dude...

That was one crazy conversation on the comment board (see previous post). And to think that a seemingly innocent quote from Keats set this whole thing off. Professors having dirty minds, followed by raisins, followed by accusations of cross-dressing (*evil death stare* Sara...), Monty Python quotations, provocations, catfights, foodfights and duels. Man, this was random! And y'all know I love randomness! Man, this was fun! Againagainagain! :-P

Anyway, weekly sum-up, then. But what's there to sum up?! My week was basically as monotonous as the songs we learnt to play on the recorder in Primary School! Apart from the fact that I met Sewon and Inger last Wednesday. Sewon because she gave me her water kettle (Yay!), and Inger because... we were going to hang out. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course I wish we'd have spent more time together than those mere 3-4 hours, but due to my classes this could not be done. Grr. Ah well, bottom line, it was great seeing her again. Strange thing is, though, that we live in the same city yet we don't see each other very often. Still, it's understandable, since we're both busy doing our own thang.

But besides that, this week's just a blur. Just a whole mix of reading, washing dishes, washing clothes, cleaning bathroom, reading some more, writing a bit, blogging a bit, commenting a bit, then reading even more. Yes, my life is incredibly interesting! (That was sarcasm.) But spending time with friends, etc. makes the whole difference, really. I just wish... Nah, it's a bit more than a month left now, so I think I'll manage. ;-) Just need to order tickets back home and finish up a few assignments first, then I'm good to go.

Ugh. Assignments... *shiver* Conscience breathing down my neck. Guess I'd better listen to it. Succumb to its immense power. Immerse myself into the depths of... Descartes, Plato and Jane Eyre.

I CAN'T!!!

(But I must.)

I'm gonna go now.

No comments: