Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stolen...

... From Eva:

* * * * * *

Put your mp3-player on shuffle and fill out the gaps.. NO CHEATING!! :D

1. How does the world see me? - "F.B.I." by the Shadows. (*lol* My secret undercover job has been identified. Busted. Darn.)

2. Will I have a happy life? - "Back in Black" by L8R. (I take that as a... yes...? With attitude and a bad Norwenglish accent (the Norwenglish accent is pretty bad in itself)? Although it being a cover of the original, my life will perhaps be filled with synths and lousy keyboard effects? Hm. I need to think this one over a little more...)

3. What do my friends really think of me? - "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard. (Um... Beneath that sweet and goodie-two-shoes exterior there's either a steaming hot mama or a groupie wannabe? Yeah. That has to be it. *rofl*)

4. Do people secretly lust after me? - "Cry to Me" by Solomon Burke. (Perhaps not... They may just seek me for consolation and a shoulder to cry on.)

5. How can I make myself happy? - "I Got My Mind Set on You" by George Harrison. (*raw laughter* Get myself a boyfriend? Find the One? Act desperate? Bribe? (cf. "But it's gonna take money, a whole lot of precious money, it's gonna take plenty of money, to do it right, child..."))

6. What should I do with my life? - "Civilization (Bongo, Bongo, Bongo)" by the Andrews Sisters and Danny Kaye. (There we go, leave civilization and a budding teaching career and lead my life primitively in the jungle!!!)

7. Will I ever have children? - "Bring Back That Leroy Brown" by Queen. (Come again? õ.O)

8. What is some good advice for me? - "My Generation" by the Who. (*giggle* Stay young? Be more in touch with contemporary impulses?)

9. How will I be remembered? - "Wind of Change" by Scorpions. (Yup, I'll have left my mark and heralded a new era!)

10. What is my signature dancing song? - "Ave Maria" by Josh Groban. (Hardly!!! Not really a dancing song per se. Furthermore, I do not know how to dance, so maybe there's a link to that in the song choice.)

11. What do I think my current theme song is? - "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by the Proclaimers. (THIS COULDN'T BE ANY TRUER THAN THAT!!!)

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? - "Life Itself" by Bruce Springsteen. (Don't know if there are that many of my peers who know about this song. A little too boring for me to be a theme song - unless I'm in a very very melancholy mood, which I'm not at the moment.)

13. What song will play at my funeral? - "Spinning Wheels" by Blood, Sweat and Tears. (Hm, I guess that kinda taps into the philosophic side of mine as well as my inclination for listening to groovy oldies, but other than that... nah.)

14. What type of men/women do you like? - "Build Me Up, Buttercup" by Busted and McFly. (Emotional, yet edgy; contemporary, yet not exactly loathing the past either; direct and... mooshy. *aww* Yeah, sure, that could do. And let's not forget the uniform, eh?)

15. What is my day going to be like? - "Just a Girl" by No Doubt. (Oh yes. Lots of attitude, yet in tune with my feminine side. Very "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion". Kewl.)

16. Will be my wedding song? - "Power to All Our Friends" by Cliff Richard. (Very hippie-esque and with a firm beat, but not exactly the song I want Dad to lead me down the aisle by...)

17. Will be the last words coming from my mouth? - "Walking on Thin Ice" by Yoko Ono. (Ok...?)

18. Will be the first thing I say to my unknown love to come? - "Un Giorno per Noi" by Josh Groban. (*awww* Although I hope it won't be a starcrossed love as it was in the case of Romeo and Juliet...)

19. Will be the song I sing to my lover on our first date? - "Ave Maria" by N. N. (This is the instrumental version, so if worst comes to worst, I'll at least hum it. However, unless he's a firm Catholic or a die-hard fan of classical music, he might just think I'm weird.)

20. Will be the song my lover sing to me? - "Together Forever" by Rick Astley. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is going to be interesting!!!)

21. How will my life end? - "Homeward Bound" by Simon & Garfunkel. (How fitting is that?! Comin' home to my Lord!)

22. Will I be reborn? - "So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright" by Simon & Garfunkel. (Huh? Either reborn as a guy or as an architect? Or both? I need to think through this one...)

23. Will be my heartbroken song? - "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" by the Beatles. (Oh yeah! The perfect pick-up song! "Life goes on, RAH! La-la-la-la-life goes on!")

* * * * * *

Not quite bad this one!


Signing off ("Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, life goes on, RAH! La-la-la-la-life goes on!"),
Elise

No comments: