Friday, October 09, 2009

If you don't feel like laughing out loud, look away... NOW.



I seriously have to watch this movie again!

Meanwhile, my first practice period starts next week. Hope I can do a good job at this. There's going to be some mistakes, but I hope I'll gain a lot of knowledge from this and grow as a teacher, though I'm still in my diapers when it comes to this.

Hm. Suddenly got a mental image of me wearing a diaper. And with a pacifier in my mouth and wearing one of those baby caps. Somewhat disturbing. And looking something like this, perhaps? (Ixnaying the blond hair, Swedish language and of course the gender):



Or maybe not. (Sorry for any of you who don't understand this, but it's a father-and-son skit at the Swedish sports gala this year, and they're basically bickering most of the time.)

Anyway, to all y'all readers: Have a great weekend!


Signing off,
Elise

No comments: