Thursday, October 22, 2009

Laugh attack!

His dad says it's the funniest thing ever, and I couldn't agree more!




In other news, I'm currently halfway thru teacher training and I'm still absorbing everything like a sponge. 2nd English A2 HL lesson taught today and it's gradually getting better. Still nervous as heck, but I'm getting there. A little more relaxed today than what I was on the first day, so this is promising.

As far as Spanish is concerned, I had my first lesson last Monday and I'm sorta' satisfied. Still a lot of work to be done, though.

I wonder how it will be when I get to teach my own class. I mean when I get done with all my studies and get out there in the big bad world to try to impart some knowledge to other people. I probably won't be strict (although I'm kinda toying with the idea of it...), but I certainly hope I'll be respected by my students/pupils. As opposed to this wise-ass case, for instance:



Star student. Without a doubt.


Ok. Off to bed.


Signing off (lethargically),
Elise

No comments: