Saturday, September 16, 2006

And another little funny thing...

For those of you who haven't even heard of Raske Menn before - MY GAWSH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE YEARS?!?!?!?!?

I'm-a try something I've never tried before, and try to post a clip of these immensely funny Norwegian dudes here... Hang on a minute, will ya...





Ok. Let's see if this works... Now, if this DOES work, you'll see a clip of these guys in action performing the history of the world in 5 minutes. Well, actually 6mins and 46secs, but who's counting?! You English speakers probably won't understand squat of this (besides the imitation of Thor Heyerdal: "Hellooooo! I've just arrived in my fantastic boat!..."), but I DON'T CARE!!! It's funny to us Norwegians!!! I'd get a video with subtitles in my blog, but it's just not translated right. You just have to go to YouTube and find the stuff yourselves. So there.

Lemme try another one from the same group...



This one is pure genious!!! "Jeg er en skitten liten pike..." and "Hi there, Mr. Wolfy Boy..." Genious, I tell you, genious!!! FYI, this is a dirty little version of the story of Little Red Riding Hood. Funni... Verrifunni.

Now, let's see if this works when I publish it...

No comments: