Monday, October 09, 2006

Two down, one-and-a-half to go...

Suddenly the shopping-spree-in-Kvadrat idea seems to become more and more faint.

Done with my ex.fac. mandatory assigment (due Fri.) after 6 intense hours of reading, writing, thinking, deducing and listening to Mozart and Vivaldi. With breaks, of course. Loooong and equally intense breaks. Just tumbled down on the couch in the living room and closed my eyes whilst listening to Mozart. Just a desperate try to get smarter and make some of the stuff I'd read/written stick to my mind. Dunno if it's worked... Can't say. My head's so light right now it's almost as if it was filled with helium. Not to suggest at all that I don't have a brain. However, it certainly feels like it's non-existent... Freaky...

Anita came over yesterday and we had one of those loooong conversations about everything. About 40% of the topics was just total nonsense, but it was so nice to see her again! Too bad she can't join me for my spree... if ever there will be a spree. *sigh* I will finish this! I will!!! I'm-a gone cum-pleat this stuff bee-fower tomorrow!


Ok. Bad Texan style of writing. Forgive me.

I'm gonna get started now.


There. Gone. Suddenly.

No comments: